If you are looking to expand your consciousness, gain a larger perspective, or deepen your understanding of spirituality, connection to yourself, and the universe, you may want to begin with these books.
They are well known and respected in the self-help, personal development, and spiritual growth communities. Their authors are exceptional and fascinating; they are considered the thought leaders of our time. In the past 4 years, I’ve read over 40 of these types of books, and I have another 40 on my “To Read” list.
I’ve grown passionate about transforming my life experience and curating an extraordinary life. I absolutely grew to love learning about spirituality, lessons from spiritual masters of different backgrounds, and overall the collective wisdom. As a life coach and someone who has been binging on books, podcasts, and all things spiritual growth, I can confidently state that you can’t go wrong with any of these classics.
If you want to explore this field, gain new perspective, purpose, and peace of mind, I strongly recommend starting with these:
- The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear to Faith, by Gabrielle Bernstein
- A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose, by Eckhart Tolle
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself, by Michael A. Singer
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom, by don Miguel Ruiz
- The Seat of the Soul, by Gary Zukav
Please, let me know which one you want to check out!
Yours in Wisdom, Love and Wellness