Hello, I’m Kalina.
I’m a professional, highly trained, and experienced coach who has a reputation of integrity and excellence.
My superpower is helping men and women become the best version of themselves while pursuing the kind of life they actually want….one with abundant freedom, joy, and peace.
A few nuggets about me:
- I’m a San Diego transplant from Bulgaria who loves the ocean, oat milk lattes, and lululemon leggings, but who doesn’t?
- I’m a mom of an 8-going-on-16-year-old wild princess.
- I’ve been living a plant-based life since 2011.
- I love nerding out on business, personal development books, marketing courses, relationship TED Talks, brain science podcasts, and most things mind/body/spirit-related.
- Despite my nerdy, bookworm side, I also have a more loud, fun, and goofy one. I enjoy an occasional glass of champagne, deep belly laughs, dancing like a rap star, farmers markets, trendy coffee shops, crystal shopping, and yoga and sound healing classes.
- I love calling my clients “Beast” or “Badass” if they get something awesome done, but I definitely try to keep it classy.
- Pizza and croissants are my weaknesses. OK, and handsome, fit men.
- Workout-wise, I enjoy heavy lifts accompanied by some gangster hip-hop, but also weekly runs on the beach and a great yoga class.
- I’m an expert skier. My first job was as a skiing instructor and I mostly worked with children.
Why I Became a Coach
After a series of dramatic personal transitions — parenthood, divorce, and a career change — combined with an intense two-year deep dive into my personal, professional, and spiritual development, my purpose became clear. I wanted to support others in their journeys to holistic personal and professional success.
So in 2016, I left my full-time career in fitness management to fulfill my dream of starting a coaching business.
I pursued the gold standard in coaching credentials so I could continue empowering my clients in their health and fitness goals (as I had been doing since 2008) as well as achieve an overall sense of success and fulfillment in their lives.
Since the beginning of 2017, I’ve had the privilege of working with inspiring clients who keep me falling in love with the coaching profession over and over again. Throughout my career, I’ve been committed to my continued education as a professional coach and on the path to pursuing the highest credentials in the field. I consider finding the coaching profession one of the